New Courses 2018
- DESIGNING A CHEMICALS MANAGEMENT POLICY - begins May 17th:
- Align purpose & practice: learn the value and details of a comprehensive chemicals and materials management policy that goes beyond regulatory compliance, provides meaningful guidance across the entire organization, and makes a clear statement to external stakeholders on the leadership position of the organization.
- MANAGING THE CHAOS OF CHEMICAL LISTS - begins June 13th:
- Move from reactive to proactive: restricted substance lists (RSLs), manufacturer RSLs (MRSLs), and chemical of concern lists are sprouting like weeds – get ahead of these lists by knowing why they are on the rise and where they emerge from, and having the skills and resources to proactively manage them.
- SETTING GOALS AND MEASURING CHEMICAL FOOTPRINTS - begins September 11th:
- Connect measurement & management: setting and advancing compelling goals provides an internal management tool and reveals intentions for making your organization and the world better for all stakeholders – learn how to set goals, measure chemical footprints, and assess progress to sustainability goals based on case studies from leading practitioners.
- AVOIDING REGRETTABLE SUBSTITUTES WITH GREENSCREEN® - begins October 10th:
- Reduce risks with safer alternatives: with regulatory and market demands rising rapidly to avoid chemicals of concern, now is the time to learn how to identify truly safer alternatives to chemicals of concern using GreenScreen® for Safer Chemicals - the globally recognized chemical hazard assessment tool.
You can register for individual courses or all four courses for a discounted price.
- Business professionals involved in product stewardship, supply chain management, institutional procurement, sustainability, and EH&S
- Product formulators, designers, R&D scientists and engineers responsible for selecting and/or specifying chemicals and materials.
- NGOs working with and engaging companies in chemicals and materials management initiatives.
- Governments, regulatory bodies, and institutional purchasers promoting safer chemicals in products or supply chains.
- Workers involved in worker and/or environmental health and safety, including labor representatives.
- Sustainability, cleaner production and pollution prevention professionals wishing to promote and integrate good chemicals practices into sustainability metrics.
- Thursdays May 17, 24, 31, from 11am – 12:15pm ET – Course 1: Designing a Chemicals Management Policy
- Wednesdays June 13, 20, 27 from 11am – 12:15pm ET – Course 2: Managing the Chaos of Chemical Lists
- Tuesdays September 11, 18, October 2 from 11am – 12:15pm ET – Course 3: Setting Goals and Measuring Chemical Footprints
- Wednesdays October 10, 17, 24 from 11am – 12:15pm ET – Course 4: Avoiding Regrettable Substitutes with GreenScreen®
- Register. You can register for individual courses or all four courses for a discounted price.
- $389: one course
- $1199: four courses
- Learn more about our expert trainers.
- Each course involves three live, online classes of 75 minutes, including hands-on exercises, and interactions with faculty.