Today we are thrilled to announce the launch of our online GreenScreen® Standard Introductory Course!
Join us and learn:
- the value and uses of GreenScreen, a scientific, robust, and transparent hazard assessment method
- how companies like HP Inc., certification systems such as US Green Building Council's LEED Standard, and government organizations such as Washington State are using GreenScreen to innovate towards safer chemicals and create market efficiency in global supply chains
- how GreenScreen identifies chemicals of concern and safer alternatives
This online course can be taken from anywhere at your own pace.
This course is ideal for professionals:
- working with companies on the journey to safer products
- seeking to understand the hazards of chemicals in products and supply chains
- practicing in the apparel, building, and electronics sectors
For a limited time, students who preview the first module can receive the complete course for FREE. Learn more about the course and preview the first session now.