Join us and become a leader in proactive chemicals management. Learn how to:
Training will include examples of best practices across sectors and lessons learned from the 2015 Survey.
- reduce business risks related to chemicals,
- measure progress in using safer chemicals, and
- strengthen engagement with your supply chain.
This training will be particularly valuable for manufacturers of formulated products and/or articles and consultancy firms supporting manufacturers in creating leading chemical management programs.
December 7-8 – BizNGO 2016: 11th Annual Conference in San Francisco
BizNGO members, join us in San Francisco for engaging and in-depth discussions on how to measure progress to safer chemicals. This year’s conference features:
If you are not a BizNGO member but would like to attend, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keynote speakers: Gregg Renfrew, Founder and CEO of Beautycounter and Joel Makower, Executive Editor of GreenBiz
- Panels on:
- Pain Points in Transitioning to Safer Chemicals
- Inventorying Chemicals & Materials -- from Red Lists to Full Material Disclosure
- Investors & Purchasers Leading Demand for Metrics on Corporate Chemical Risks
- Moving to a Common Standard for Hazard Assessment
- Metrics for Safer Chemicals Management – from Theory to Practice
- What’s Coming in 2017?
- Linda Gallegos, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Ken Geiser, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Jennifer Reece, HP Inc.
- Jeanne Rizzo, Breast Cancer Fund
- Scott Echols, ZDHC
- Meredith Williams, California Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Mikhail Davis, Interface
- Amanda Cattermole, Cattermole Consulting
- Kyle Tafuri, Senior Sustainability Advisor, Hackensack University Medical Center
- Danielle Jezienicki, Sonen Capital
- Sally Edwards, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Troy Virgo, Shaw Industries
- Antonio Quinones-Rivera, GOJO Industries
- Megan Schwarzman, University of California Berkeley
- Tom Lent, Healthy Building Network
- Boma Brown-West, Environmental Defense Fund
- Mary Ellen Leciejewski, Director of Ecology, Dignity Health (invited)
2017 – GreenScreen Education & Training
Clean Production Action offers engaging, interactive, and informative training courses to aid organizations in evaluating, adopting, and using GreenScreen® for Safer Chemicals to support informed chemical and material selection. Our courses are designed to meet the demands of a diverse and global audience, including individuals with a broad range of educational backgrounds, professional experiences, organizational affiliations, and organizational roles. We also offer custom and private trainings for organizations seeking content tailored to their interests and needs. This includes courses designed for a specific organizational role (for example, high level managers) and within specific industry sectors. GreenScreen trainings lead companies to assess and identify the most hazardous chemicals in their products and replace them with safer alternatives.
Plan your professional development for 2017 today! Check out our 2017 course offerings:
+Additional time required outside of class